Sabtu, 29 Oktober 2011

My experience on Telkomsel Flash Unlimited

Add caption
                Honestly, I as a customer Telkomsel Flash unlimited feel cheated and aggrieved, this may also apply for customers Telkomsel Flash unlimited others. First day I signed up Telkomsel Flash unlimited in Grapari, I would like to thank all the Telkomsel, because with the cost of only Rp 100,000 per month I have been able to use my own internet at home. This is better than I every day go kewarnet the cost of one hour Rp.5000 its course. 

                I was interested to subscribe to Telkomsel Flash Unlimited since its low cost. At first it satisfying for me, whether it's a matter of speed and connections are going well without breaking up. My first month using Telkomsel flash unlimited feel satisfied, but the following day until I made this article very disappointing indeed!. I tried to open the connection takes HALF HOURS google can only be opened, and even then can sometimes open, often not at all. I look at the duration statisticnya keep going with the data sent and received data 0bps 0bps. Imagine how his connections with speeds like that ..??? It was ironic for the operator Telkomsel with a very disappointing service. I can only pensive in front of the computer while waiting for the angel who came to promote my internet connection is running like a snail or slug is. 

               While my duty as postpaid subscribers have been met, but my rights as a customer can not I get that I should get. I have repeatedly contact the Telkomsel, but the answer was not satisfactory. they say the network is busy and crowded, so for the Internet connection must be patient to wait and wait. I thought, why not anticipate telkomsel previous customers when they know Telkomsel Flash unlimited increasingly banyak.seharusnya to access network data, voice and BTSnya separated from sms.jangan left merged with others because this is definitely a very disturbing one for user data access.

2 komentar: